Patel Heaters & Control Pvt Ltd is proud to present itself as the leading Laboratory Oven Manufacturers from Gujarat. As part of our diverse product portfolio, we offer advanced Laboratory Ovens that are developed with help of experts using the best quality materials and latest technology. This unique amalgamation has helped us produce a product that has found diverse applications in industrial and commercial sectors. The unique design and sturdy construction of this product is the reason we are part of the elite group of Laboratory Oven Supplierslobby across India. To ensure that our product offers excellent performance and remains flawless for a lifetime, we subject it to strict quality checks in line with industry standards.
- Equipped with thermostat
- Unique design with air circulation vents
- Sturdy construction with double walled design
- Made from premium quality materials
- Diverse temperature range
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Medical laboratories
- Research laboratories
- Forensic laboratories
- Heating is achieved by Kanthal A1 heaters evenly distributed at the bottom and
the two sides of the chamber
- Temperature is indicated and controlled by range by a Digital Temperature
indicator-cum-controller working in conjunction with FEK sensor within
- Built in control panel accommodating all electrical/electronic accessories
is provided at the side of the chamber
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5°C to 250°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 2° C
- Cabinet: Double walled chamber,inner made of stainless steel and outer made
of Cold Rolled Mild Steel Sheet duly finished in powder coating.
- Insulation: Inter space in between walls is tightly packed with glass wool.
- Tray: Inner chamber accommodates perforated stainless steel trays
at adjustable heights.
- Door: Insulated double walled door in the front is provided with locking